Saturday, September 02, 2006

Rockstar : Supernova

I have been watching Rockstar : Supernova ever since the show began, but I'm now beginning to doubt if I'll watch the show again.
This week when Ryan Star was eliminated, I was pissed off, to say the least. As a person who loves music, I was sure Ryan would become the lead singer of Supernova. The dude has tremendous talent, and his performance of Losing My Religion by REM on the show was by far the best I have ever seen of the song. But, two days ago, Supernova decided to eliminate Ryan Star.
The band had themselves said that Ryan had gotten a great audience response, and made it quite clear that Dilana had the worst performance among the bottom three. Yet, I fail to understand why they decided to throw Ryan out despite his performance in the elimination? If the elimination is going to be decided by previous performances, why have an elimination show in the first place? The fact remains that Dilana only survived because Supernova were partial towards her.
For me, the show has been reduced to a farce. There's simply no point in watching it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home