Wednesday, October 10, 2007

At the present moment...I'm slightly depressed, at the same time, slightly happy...does that make any sense? Of course not, it doesn't make any sense at all...it's not supposed to. Life itself doesn't make any sense, so why should what I say make any sense?
I'll answer my own question...what I say should be making sense because as rational human beings, we should have rational and reasonable responses to related events in our daily life. But I use the word "Should" for a very significant reason here. It is because we are not omniscient and omnipotent that we sometimes overreact or underreact to very ordinary situations. We don't always use our reason and our logic to analyse our own feelings and our own situation, although we do that to great effect when it comes to other people's feelings and situations.
I am in such a predicament myself. Since I always manage to analyse and deconstruct other people's situations and problems with regard to their emotional state, and always advise them in their course of action, it is particularly painful to be in such a predicament.
There's a very fine line between insanity and normalcy...who's to say where the line lies?

3 Comments:

Blogger new age scheherazade said...

it's the pujas. it's supposed to be that way.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Reeti said...

it's very easy to deconstruct another's thought and it's frightfully difficult to be objective about oneself...try pretending like you're the third person and view yourself from an outsider's perspective,maybe that will help

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dsa

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home