Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've been carrying on with life...found no reason to disrupt my lifestyle just because ISC's around the corner. After all, as I often say nowadays, "Etai toh jibon!"
And indeed, this is the only life I'll ever live...I'll never be able to go over these days again...and when ISC won't affect my future, why should I be so bothered about it?
Unfortunately most people don't agree with me here, and therefore the revelation that I've just been carrying on as usual has not really gone down that well with everybody, and the notable inclusions in that category are my parents.
While my dad is content simply passing sarcastic comments noting how much I'm studying (he's been through the whole phase with my brother as well, so he's quite alright), my mom keeps getting worried because I'm least bothered about my boards. And although she knows she's worrying for no reason, she'll worry nonetheless and get overtly emotional.

I feel very frustrated with my lack of creative form. I did write a script for the dramatics in school, but I wasn't so pleased with my work. I haven't written poetry for quite a while, and the last couple of pieces I wrote weren't too great either. Although I shouldn't blame myself for my lack of quality, I'm still young enough to get more good stuff out, but I still feel I have much to say and haven't said it yet.
Can't wait for college. The idea of being in a new and more challenging atmosphere greatly excites me, and the greater liberties aren't bad either. For someone as free spirited and radical as me, I can't wait to be more self-reliant and more independent than I have been so far. It's a prospect that thrills me, and I can't wait to live through new experiences, new times, new places and discover myself and the world. I have a world to win!

3 Comments:

Blogger SPIRITed! said...

Finally I've found someone like me who can't wait to escape from home.It seems that you harbor dreams of world dominion;don't you?

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Mr Santos...whats up nowdays ???? havent seen you for a long time...

7:00 PM  
Blogger little boxes said...

i wanted this url for a new blog...was taken aback when i found it taken!
dropped in...loved it!
and yes,ISC does that to people...and we all live through it and i am sure you did too

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home