Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I know I've always been negative and pessimistic about love, and very often I've believed that love does not exist in our world. How then, can I justify myself when I feel the pangs of unrequited love? Do I not hold myself to blame, since I often thought myself incapable of loving at all.
In truth, love has been the one thing I've reflected on the most, and yet I never had a hope of loving.
Can I justify by any means whatsoever my feelings? When I used to doubt the capacity of others to love, can I claim to love when it's my own instance?
And so, I hesitate to call it love - but what else can you call it? Calling it by any other name doesn't do it justice. In a state when poetry flows out of sheer feeling and days and nights are spent simply reflecting on sweet memories, in a state when you feel totally fucked up because you just know how screwed up you are in your mind - what do you call it?
What do you do then, when you feel as such and yet can't do a damn thing about it?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you've got any problems about love.....there is only one person to talk to....PODDO....try it....love does exist in some form...one simply has to believe in it....

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't call it anything....try not to confine it....and if you think it's love,it's love...As human beings,things around us teach us to distrust..it happens tol the best of us.

Good luck with your I.S.Cs,with your life and with love :)

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to* not tol....sorry about the typo

1:42 PM  
Blogger Soheni Arora said...

One is not incapable of love. One just doesn't know that. :)

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home