Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I'm just surviving at the moment. Neither am I doing too much of studying, nor am I doing much else. It's a crazy time, and I'm going into a sort of depression, driven on by various different things in my life. I really don't know what I'm gonna do.
It helps to spend time out of the house...I just feel extremely closed down when I'm inside the place. But that also ends up counter-productive at times, since there isn't much else to do. It's bringing on a kind of frustration that's really getting to me at times now.
I can't wait to get of here...the sooner this phase gets over, the better. Unfortunately it seems I won't really get much peace before May...but whether I'll still be in a good enough state by then remains to be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home