Saturday, January 27, 2007

My Future

In the recent past, I've thought a lot about what I'm going to do when school comes to an end. Since we're all rapidly heading towards the demise of school life, it was best to take the time to think it through, before it's too late.
One thing I had decided on was to do Law. Although I first settled on Law ages ago, my belief that I should go in for Law became stronger. I would, obviously, want to get into any of the top 3 colleges in India, namely NLS, Bangalore; NUJS, Kolkata or NALSAR, Hyderabad. I'm hopeful that with determination and luck, I can get into NLS. That would be great.
Another thing I would like to do, but not as a career option, is to make films. I have a great interest in filmmaking, and I would want to try my hand at it. Doing more theatre is something I considered, but the medium of film appeals to my creative imagination more. I do like to act, and acting in plays is another thing I would like to do, but for expressing myself creatively I find myself drawn towards film.
I'm very practical about this though, and I'm positive that I don't want to have theatre or film as a career. It's possible, but I don't want to go in for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home