Monday, October 16, 2006

I've been really busy of late, and as such have had no time for the smaller pleasures that I greatly enjoy. A cup of coffee at CCD, posting my musings in blogs, making my point in an online debate, reading a good book, watching a good movies - these are all examples of small things that I greatly enjoy.
At times it does occur to me that I am taking on too many things, but then again I realise that this is really what I want to do. I love involving myself in plays in whatever capacity possible, I love the challenge of preparing my team for a debate with a good argument...and I also realise that if I didn't have all of this on my plate, I would be left with nothing to do with my time.
Lot of challenges coming up in the weeks ahead, and I'm looking forward to facing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home