Wednesday, September 07, 2011

The 4th year is one in which you pretty much stop giving a damn about how messed up things might be, and just concentrate on getting done with the things that are left to be taken care of along the way.
That's pretty much how I've been spending my time now. After 3 years of raging against the place I'm in, I've given in to a kind of resignation to my fate. That has helped me become a lot happier, and now I'm actually feeling a lot saner.
I've rediscovered my interest in law, particularly in constitutional law. And I've been writing, which can only be a good thing.
"Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend," as The Beatles very rightly say. Although I once revelled in being the angry young man, I realise there's really no point to it.
Thus, I am at a stage where I have to focus on what's really important. And right now, that is to perform well at the ICC Mediation Competition in Paris, February 2012. I've set my goals for that...I won't let anything else deter me now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home